July/August Newsletter

Hey everyone,
I've been out sick this last month, and other problems arose at home.
No big updates have come up, I have found a few people in Arizona (main hub for the club)
that want to sponser the club with signs, as long as I make them websites.

So with more people, comes more ad-money, comes more features to the site.

I want(ed) to build an avatar-esque site, or at least a profile site.
but I don't have the resources to do so, so if anyone out there has the knowledge to do it, send an email to our devs
Devs@TheNLC.com

School is starting this semester and more of our senior members will now be in college.
College is a great time to spread of the word of the great holy spirit of Nu Liefe.

Also,
Join our forums so they aren't so dead! http://thenolifeclub.com/


-
Van

0 replies: