11/18/09


Hello all!
Time for a bit of an update.
I will personally start using this blog to update everyone on the events currently happening within the club.
We were going to start a newsletter/newspaper but I figured we might as well use something like Blogger which is easier to understand and communicate with.
This will replace the newsletters I was sending out by email, I will still send out an email on BIG newsletters posted here when I write them, but smaller updates will be unannounced globally.



  • First off the forums are currently up and working (http://thenolifeclub.com/). Not many people are using them, so sign up and make them worthwhile so I feel more compelled to update them and make them better.
  • We have the URL NoLifeClub.com working. (it just forwards to the main one, but I may switch over to that mainly if I get more support on the matter.) 
  • Our Facebook is getting quite a bit of attention (Almost 500 members. Around the same number that still uses Myspace on a daily basis!)

Next month we have a special edition for Christmas! I will have a one on two interview with the creators of the No Life Club; Khylen and Van! Stay tuned. 


    Welcome our newest members this month!
    • Jordan
    • Alice
    • Chenise 




    Thanks for reading!

    - Natallie


    1 replies:

    Khylen said...

    I think we should have a NLCow to click for 100 NLCoins.